If you’re tired of the heat and but still have a sweet tooth, then this easy keto no bake cheesecake is the answer to your prayers! A few minutes of prep and a little chill time give you the creamiest no-bake keto cheesecake. It’s perfect for little school lunchboxes or your end of summer bashes!
Summer is winding down but the temperatures sure aren’t!
It is still warm enough here in Kentucky that I don’t want to turn my oven on most days.
The heat, unfortunately, does not make me loose my sweet tooth. Oh, how that would be nice!
My kids are also headed back to school soon which means life is getting chaotic. Open houses, school supply shopping, and trying to fit in a few last pool days are taking up my days.
That doesn’t leave much time for baking.
Keto baking is therapeutic for me. It’s partly why I feel so silly calling recipe writing “my job”. I truly get so much joy being in my kitchen developing recipes for you all!
When I was developing my keto candy bar cake recipe, one variation of the frosting came out a bit like cheesecake.
It’s these moments, when recipes don’t go as planned, that the wheels get to turning in my head.
I have had several recipes that didn’t go as planned but turned into something even better like these muffins.
Truth be told, I’ve never had a no-bake cheesecake, let alone a keto no-bake cheesecake, so I wasn’t totally sure that is what I was shoveling into my mouth. Ha!
In fact, I wasn’t even sure if I should call this recipe a keto no bake cheesecake.
Obviously, I did, because that is what this easy keto recipe is most reminiscent of.
why make a keto no bake cheesecake at the end of summer?
That’s a simple answer: it’s delicious and you don’t have to cook it!
Honestly, this recipe is so incredibly easy!
You really just need a few bowls and your hand mixer.
That hardest part is waiting for it to set all the way before cutting in.
Isn’t that always the hardest part of any recipe?
I love this low carb no bake cheesecake recipe because if you make it ahead of time, you could slice and freeze individual slices and put them in lunchboxes. They would be perfect by lunch time!
My kids loved tasting this recipe with me! And I loved that they loved a sugar free dessert!
a low carb dessert for your end of summer hoorah!
You could also make this easy keto dessert for a Labor Day get together.
I bet your friends or family wouldn’t even know they were eating a low carb dessert!
You won’t have to worry about the cheesecake melting either.
This sugar free no bake cheesecake has enough substance to it to hold itself together.
If this recipe were a movie character, it would be Eliza Doolittle of My Fair Lady. It has poise.
You really don’t need an occasion to enjoy a slice of this keto no bake cheesecake!
For the crust:
- 1.5 cups almond flour
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar substitute I use this
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup granulated sweetener I use this
- 4 tablespoons melted butter
For the filling:
- In a small bowl, mix all of the crust ingredients with a fork until it resembles wet sand.
- Line the bottom of a 10″ springform pan with parchment paper. Use your hands to press the crust mixture into an even layer in the bottom of the pan. Work the crust up the edge, if desired.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the heavy cream until stiff, about 5 minutes.
- In a seperate bowl, beat the cream cheese, lemon juice, and vanilla extract. Slowly add the powdered sweetener and beat until fluffy and combined, about 1 minute.
- Add the cream cheese mixture to the whipped cream and mix to combine, about 30 seconds.
- Use a spatula to spread the cheesecake mixture in the springform pan. Make sure the top is level.
- Refrigerate a full 6 to 8 hours. Keep cold until ready to serve.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Yield: 12 Serving Size: 1 slice
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 423 Total Fat: 39.1g Carbohydrates: 6.2g Net Carbohydrates: 4g Fiber: 2.1g Sugar: 3.3g Sugar Alcohols: 0g Protein: 8.4g